Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tech stock assessment:

ZNGA fell some more due to a bad analyst report. I am calling bottom on this one. Long $5K on it.

AAPL is strong though did not outperform the market. But that is expected. On bad days, investors rush to AAPL and on good days, they speculate on other stocks. I still dont have a fool-proof strategy to capitalize on this action, but this will be temporary as long as their is market uncertainty. I am still long AAPL options.

FB is coming off the bottom. The bad ZNGA news did not deter the stock - that is a very bullish signal. I will think of going long tomorrow.

Spread strategy:

It is working. Another 6% gains today (on a base of $12,500). I am now up 8.7% since the start but still haven't reached my "highs". Don't have any views on the market tomorrow, but the bullish sentiment might continue which will be great for for strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment